Successful delivery to the Arco Fire Brigade (Italy) of a fire fighting vehicle model BAI VSAC 3300 S CAFS.
25th October 2022
A fire fighting vehicle model BAI VSAC 3300 S CAFS, on Mercedes Benz AROCS 5 1846 4x2 chassis, has been successfully delivered to the Arco Fire Brigade (Italy).
- Driver cabin (1 + 1 seats, equipped with self-contained air breathing apparatus holders) and crew cabin (4 seats, equipped with self-contained air breathing apparatus holders)
- BAIWAY Bodywork
- G.V.W. (max): 18.000 kg
- Lenght: 7.900 mm
- Width: 2.500 mm
- Height: 3.350 mm
- Water tank: capacity 3.000 l in polypropylene
- Water pump: single stage, 3100 l/min @10 bar
- Foam tank: capacity 250 l in polypropylene (150 l class A, 100 l class B).
- Manual Around the Pump mixing system, from 1 to 6%
- CAFS mixing system, performances from 0,1% to 6%
- Quick attack middle pressure hose reel, electrical rewind (manual in case of emergency)
- “BAI Diamond” Design Package in fiberglass, with LED blue lights on cabin roof
- Quick-Start kit
EMERGENCY NEEDS EXPERIENCE