Malta’s Hawks: delivered five VSAC 1400 L CAFS firefighting vehicles
20th May 2021
BAI Brescia Antincendi International S.r.l. successfully delivered five firefighting vehicles, BAI model VSAC 1400 L CAFS on FUSO CANTER 7C15 DUONIC chassis, to Malta’s Civil Protection Department (CPD).
Thanks to their compactness, the vehicles are suitable for intervention in urban areas with limited access, distinguishing themselves for their excellent extinguishing performances.
- Single short cab, chassis original: 1 + 2 seats
- Design package BAI DIAMOND
- Water tank in polypropylene: capacity 1.300 l
- Water Pump double stage. Performances:
- 1.000 l/min @ 10 bar
- 230 l/min @ 35 bar
- Foam tank in polypropylene: capacity 100 l (class B foam) and 50 l (class A foam)
- Mixing system BAI ATP mechanic
- Mixing system CAFS
- Hose reel electric and manual emergency rewinding by crank
- Rear electric winch, 13 m long. Performances: 4.000 (Lbs.) / 1814 (Kg)
EMERGENCY NEEDS EXPERIENCE