New BAI fire fighting vehicle model VSAF 2000 4x4 on MB Unimog U218 chassis
18 September 2020
BAI Brescia Antincendi International s.r.l. is pleased to present its new BAI VSAF 2000 4x4 on MB Unimog U218 chassis.
Thanks to its compact volume and high twist capacity, this vehicle is perfect for forest, historic city centre and areas with limited accessibility interventions.
This vehicle has been projected to meet Italian and German normatives. TUV approved.
- Unimog original cabin, 1+2 seats.
- Length: 6.100 mm
- Width: 2.200 mm
- Height: 3.100 mm
- Wheelbase: 3.600 mm
- Single tires on the rear axle.
- Polypropylene water tank: capacity 2000 l
- Godiva, KP2A double stage, water pump.
- High pressure AWG in-line foam inductor.
- BAI EM 2 Bumper Monitor controlled by a joystick in the cabin.
- BAI Diamond with LED blue lights on cabin roof (protection grid) and rear bodywork roof.
- Rear view camera.
- Polypropylene foam tank: capacity 120 l
- Electric Winch: WARN, ZEON 12, cable length 30 m
EMERGENCY NEEDS EXPERIENCE